Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I didn't even know they where coming :(

i totally missed them too...some day i will see them hopefully before im to old to only see a haze of light.

They were very much just a haze. Only with the camera at long exposures could you see the green. They were brightest around 10:30, but missed that. Still pretty cool, though. Would love to see them in their full glory!
2728.png

They were very much just a haze. Only with the camera at long exposures could you see the green. They were brightest around 10:30, but missed that. Still pretty cool, though. Would love to see them in their full glory!
2728.png
That is probly about the only reason i ever wanted to go to alaska lol....welll that and everyone says the flowers in the warm months are beautiful.

Anyone else sneak out to see the Northern Lights? They were seen as far south as the Michigan border at their brightest! I only caught the tail end because they came sooner than predicted!

I didn't even know that the lights were gonna make an appearance last night, bummer. Although a few years ago I seen the northern lights, but they were mostly red, with a touch of green.

Back
Top Bottom