Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Red tailed hawk. Tis the season!

Red Tail Hawks don't migrate. They move among their territory, but will come back. Watch them all winter sitting on the utility post.

I have been seeing and hearing them around my house lately. There are several fields around my house, but the majority of my yard is tree covered so that helps a little. If the birds get out in the open back acre, they could be in trouble.

Keep watch out there everyone!

Slow day at the studio today, first time that's happened to me on a friday all summer. Did a 3 minute session at the start and I'm just really hanging around for an hour session at 7, hoping that somebody else calls for a session. Given as messed up as what traffic is on this side of AA is with US-23 shut down with a semi that flipped over, everybody getting into the back to school groove, and it just kinda rainy today, not very hopeful that someone would call in or walk in.

Already ran out the the Farmers Market next door, and its pretty slow over there as well. Not even really worth it to drag the chair over there as I would pretty much need to bring the tent with me as well over there.

Back
Top Bottom