Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I hear ya, Raz. My hands are hurting and my back aches.
Do you expect to get more mobility in your hand? Are you doing any therapy/exercises?
Glad your garage is going to get built.. soon. I know you're happy. :lol:
Loving this weather! Been outside all day getting spring chores done. Got the shade cloth up on the chicken run. Put the chicks out for some outside time in the sun. Back in. Lame chicken out, then in. The sun just felt so good didn't want to go in.

IMG_2100.JPG
Here's a cutie, Nigerian dairy kid.

Got my coop cleaned out on Sunday, and the spreader didn't give me any issues in taking 3 loads out. Moved out and and now in summer mode with it. Just gotta get the nipple waterer out into it.

And in other news, the kids are now spending their first night out in the little coop tonight. Going to give them a few nights with that and then I think on Sunday night I'm going to toss them in with the big flock. Think I'll keep the little coop set up for a while yet to give them a safe space in the pen for them yet. I've had them for around 6 weeks and they're around 7 or 8 weeks old. They're old enough and it's warm enough for them to be outside.

I hear ya, Raz. My hands are hurting and my back aches.
Do you expect to get more mobility in your hand? Are you doing any therapy/exercises?
Glad your garage is going to get built.. soon. I know you're happy. :lol:
Loving this weather! Been outside all day getting spring chores done. Got the shade cloth up on the chicken run. Put the chicks out for some outside time in the sun. Back in. Lame chicken out, then in. The sun just felt so good didn't want to go in.
Right now I'm at about 10-15% flexation/rotation/mobility. Doc says it could take a year or two to get to 50%. But the pain is gone and that it what matters most. The ache comes from using the pneumatic nailer on the chicken coop. I took advantage of the beautiful day to frame the walls. And do some other yard chores. Stopped about 5:30 to clean up for trivia night in town.

Go to the Huron Humane Society and then stop by Balance for a massage session. help break up that scar tissue and whatnot. and I promise if you get a session with me there that I won't tell everyone how you can scream like a little girl. ;)
HHS sold me a defective cat. He is not a chipmunk killing barn cat as advertised. Instead, he rolls over for belly rubs whenever I sit at the computer. Like now.
The massage I could use for the back. The scar tissue build up is supposed to replace the bones that they removed from my wrist. So I won't tell everyone that you wanted to hold my hand. ;)

Back
Top Bottom