Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

This is what happens when you don't get an alignment when you need it.
I knew I needed the alignment but I was waiting for my tax return. Can't wait any longer so I put the spare on and crossed my fingers that my return will happen soon.

Either that or a Go-Fund-Me page. :D

Attachments

• Tire3.jpg
    Tire3.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Tire2.jpg
    Tire2.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Tire1.jpg
    Tire1.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 3
I seem to be missing a hen duck. One of my khaki Campbell hens is MIA. She was here yesterday morning but gone when I locked up the coop last night. She was absent all day today.
No sign of any predation anywhere around the yard. So I'm hoping that she is on a secret nest somewhere. The drake has been mating with the hens so I'm hoping she is sitting. :fl

My dog, Mara, has diarrhea again. Yesterday morning, she had a pretty good BM. Then in the afternoon, evening, and this morning, back to the runs. We're running out of time for the benchmark of "two days without the runs" before we go to NC. So hubby may make the trip alone and I'll stay home with Mara. I really, really don't want to travel with a sick dog in a car for 16 hours, and then stay in someone else's home for 5 days. That's asking for a mess, and I will blame myself for putting her in that position.

Here, we have easy-to-clean floors. Make a mess, clean it up, just deal with the :sick factor. It's also on one level, with 3 steps up/down, in or out. DIL's house has steps everywhere, and lots of them. And nice, beige carpet.

My dog, Mara, has diarrhea again. Yesterday morning, she had a pretty good BM. Then in the afternoon, evening, and this morning, back to the runs. We're running out of time for the benchmark of "two days without the runs" before we go to NC. So hubby may make the trip alone and I'll stay home with Mara. I really, really don't want to travel with a sick dog in a car for 16 hours, and then stay in someone else's home for 5 days. That's asking for a mess, and I will blame myself for putting her in that position.

Here, we have easy-to-clean floors. Make a mess, clean it up, just deal with the :sick factor. It's also on one level, with 3 steps up/down, in or out. DIL's house has steps everywhere, and lots of them. And nice, beige carpet.
Are you on a well by chance?

Are you on a well by chance?
Yes, but we have an RO filter.

Making some more chicken and rice with pumpkin this morning.

We canceled the trip to NC; partly for Mara, partly because FIL called to say they are having trouble getting gas down there. It would be really bad to get stranded...

One positive, possibly... DH reschedule his vacation to NC to coincide with his brother's trip down there too in mid-June. His brother lives in Pittsburgh, so it'll be nice for the three guys to get together. I won't be going; I should (hopefully!) have baby chicks by then!

There was frost on the grass by the garden this morning. Since it wasn't as cold as the night before, I feel confident that my strawberries will be fine this morning too. I think I'll cover them again tonight as a precaution; still upper 30s forecast.

I don't know where I read it, but it applies:

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Back
Top Bottom