Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Bantam-ish easter egger pullet. Close to point of lay.
IMG_0395.JPG
IMG_0423.JPG

Hi Everyone!
It is still hot on this neck of the woods. It said that it was going to rain and they lied,lol don't they always,lol

I am about to fall flat on my face. So tired is not even funny. Not sleeping well. Got my electric bill. Wooping 218.00. I just have another month to go, :hitBut We are all ok. The girls fan is working and I added another one small one.
Rose, I have a red shovel but I get themout one way and they go back in again on the other. I gave up. I can only do it if hub helps me close the back door while I am inside tricking them with feed.
Todays was a special day too. the tiniest of the seabrights, Tia, laid her first egg. So today, I collected a total of 7 eggs from 7 girls,lol so eggcited!
Aart, glad that temperatures are letting go some in your area. it has been brutal lately everywhere. This morning that cat 4 IDA hit Luoisiana right on the same day Katrina did. The only difference is that Katrina was a cat 5. Praying for those in the south.

I checked here about that automatic door and found one not too expensive, well it is but the cheapest of teh best that people use on this platform at least. So hopefully, I can get it before winter is upon us. On Sept 6th will receive half of the fence for another side of the land. The side where the neighbor is not happy I am putting a fence. I told hub that I wanted to leave 2ft from the property line to the fence in case I need to do anything on that side and that way, I will be still in my property.
Anyways, you guys seem doing good. Congratulations on the integration, Sally PB. Hope mine goes as smoth as yours next year,lol. I know that I do not want peeps. Too much attachement to those baby nuggets,lol So, get your babies ready to sell them to me as youngsters,lol

I have a long hard week ahead. Have to begin going through containers in the garage to make room for the vehicle in the winter. Iguess I will be trashing a lot of things. I live in a street that has barely any transit so I cannot do a yard sale. Tuesday I have an appointment for me and one for Pixie. She has to have her heart checked. On Wednesday, she goes to fruitport for grooming so it means I am staying in the area until she is done. It is about hour and half from me. I also have to do my workout in the evenings as well. So I will be pretty busy. I love you all. Have a good night!

~HUgs~and~Kisses~

Back
Top Bottom