Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

"GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — The state has found avian influenza at a commercial poultry farm in Ionia County.

This is the fourth confirmed case of highly pathogenic avian influence (HPAI) at a commercial poultry operation in Michigan since 2022, and the first in Ionia County, according to a Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development news release.

"To protect other flocks, the state said the premises are under quarantine and “the birds will be depopulated.” The state did not release the name of the farm."

If it is Herbrucks, they are a huge egg producing facility.
I found this earlier on WOOD-TV's site.

Whenever I get hot coffee I use an ice cube to make it drinkable, cause I can’t wait for it to cool off enough and I hate getting my tongue scorched. We freeze the extra that we don’t immediately use, into cubes and store them in a glass quart jar in the freezer in the kitchen. We have another freezer in a small utility room as an overflow freezer which is the one the ice cubes get frozen in. Today I opened the freezer in the kitchen and noticed the coffee cube jar was empty, I asked my wife if there were more in the utility room freezer that I could put into the glass jar, she said yes I think there are. This is what I found.
1712091286480.png

Is this what’s called freeze dried, or evaporated ice cubes? 🤣😂
What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom