Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Quote:
I just literally laughed out loud at my desk!! AND, I am SOOOOO happy to be back at work!! Around humans again!!! I was going STIR crazy (3 weeks off work is too long for me...I'm too Type A....think I will have to do a better job using my vacation throughout the year this year...so I am not stuck with so much use/lose. Of course, I say that EVERY year...)

1551677_10152150091722859_291995163_n.jpg

Hello, my name is Kenzi and I am a 2 and a half year old, 44-lb purebred Australian Shepherd who is in need of a new home. I am a wonderful dog - completely hou...sebroken, good with older children, and great with other dogs! I am a bit of a digger, so will need supervision while outdoors, but I can be broken of this habit easily if you give me something to do or new things to play with! I'm not sure how I'd do with cats - being a herding breed, I do want to chase smaller animals. I did show a lot of interest in meeting kittens one day and was very gentle, but that kitty wasn't running and so I didn't feel the need to chase! Based on this experience, I think I could do okay with calm, older cats who aren't going to run and jump and play. Right now, I am a little nervous and have been spending time in the shelter office, getting to know the staff. I just arrived at Almost Home and am having a difficult time comprehending what has happened to me. Everyone says I am a very sweet girl and that I will be adopted quickly! I have a beautiful blue merle coat and, like a lot of Aussies, I have two different colored eyes. I have already been spayed, have tested heartworm negative and I am up-to-date on all of my vaccinations! I am also microchipped! All I need now is a new, "furever" home! If you are interested in adopting me, please fill out an application and come visit me at Almost Home located in Southfield! I'd really like to go home with you! To complete an adoption application, go to: http://almosthomeanimals.org/applications/adoption/

@BackyardFarmMom , Kenzi is gorgeous. I hope she finds a good home. I love my Aussie, sweetest little velcro dog ever! 55 lb lap dog, and he's great with the chickens.

Back
Top Bottom