Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Spam emails...

I have Adds on cl and all of the sudden I keep getting emails of Random names telling me their interested and to call them.

Am I seeing spam or dose it sound fishy...

Whenever I put anything on CL, I always get spam/phishing......rarely do they have names or numbers tho.
I put in the ad that if they don't reply with their first name and a phone number they will not get a response from me.

If the ad does not have a phone # i would reply with mine if i really wanted it. Otherwise how do you do it? I would think a number was more personal? Anyway maybe their e mail name could give clues, i'd set up an e mail if i were selling just for sales and get a pre-pay $$ store phone to use specifically for it also. Never would have them at my house, public location only.

I just dropped 1657 bucks on my car to get the suspension fixed. Hadn't gotten new shocks and struts for it a long time and well, broke the linkage as well.

My girls had better start producing eggs soon so I can at least start enjoying 100 dollar eggs. Let me feel like I'm rich again.
gig.gif

The escape artist has not stopped, and decided that she and a buddy would fly over the fence into our neighbors yard! Luckily, I was able to put up some scary old fence boards to keep them out, lol.

My dad found a shocking little creature on our camper, which is strange for where we live.

And it was this pretty little snail. It's really weird because we don't live by any lakes or bodies of water, and the camper site isn't either. I know it was pouring in our area today, but where did it come from? So my dad and I came to the conclusion that it was an alien. XD Any other suggestions?

Last edited:
That is a garden snail.

I had a customer come into my store looking for something to kill off these snails as they took over her lawn. I told her I was interested in having some and she thought I was nuts.
I sent her home with some repellent and an hr later she came back with a butter bowl FULL of these lil snails.
Now I have these lil guys living in my flock flower garden and I love them . I welcomed them and thankfully they never got out of control here. I enjoy finding them.

That is a garden snail.

I had a customer come into my store looking for something to kill off these snails as they took over her lawn. I told her I was interested in having some and she thought I was nuts.
I sent her home with some repellent and an hr later she came back with a butter bowl FULL of these lil snails.
Now I have these lil guys living in my flock flower garden and I love them . I welcomed them and thankfully they never got out of control here. I enjoy finding them.
What a good steward of nature you are.
ya.gif
I can't believe she actually brought them back to you. I have seen so many more unusual animals/insects just this year than all the years I've lived here. I actually got swarmed by tiny butterflies yesterday. They were amazing! I saw a yellow swallowtail today and 4 toads as I was finishing up the run. We have even found a family of garter snakes under our deck. It's so good to see nature making a comeback.

Back
Top Bottom