Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Pics please
caf.gif

I just brought in 2 1/2 gallons. Set new jugs out and hope they get filled today. It is only 33 degrees right now but supposed to get to the 40s.

I go in for the first of several preliminary tests to make sure the heart surgery can proceed. A simple pulmonary function test is on tap for today.

That's why I'd like it too! DH and I love to go up on M-22 during the other three seasons and it'd be nice to not have to bother the neighbors for a night or two.
OOOH! HI, Neighbor! I'm right on the city border to West Olive!
Hi, neighbor! Nice to "virtually" meet you. :)

We moved at the end of last summer from the north side of Holland, so now we have the land to actually have room for chickens. I've been a city girl all my life, so I'm not sure how this is going to go! Kinda flying by the seat of my pants!

Hey everyone! It's so hard to keep up with this thread! It moves so quickly! I hope you're all well! I wish there were summaries now and then for those of us who can't keep up.
wink.png
I've been enjoying the above freezing daytime temperatures. It's still on the cool side, but at least there are signs that spring is coming.

THINK SPRING, EVERYONE!
jumpy.gif

Snow is melting, first mud season is here.
Chicks are starting to hatch all over, baby goats being born
Sap is running
Lots of new folks, Welcome!
Raz has to have open heart surgery
sad.png
but seems to be in good spirits
Chickenstock is scheduled for June 20

I just brought in 2 1/2 gallons. Set new jugs out and hope they get filled today. It is only 33 degrees right now but supposed to get to the 40s.

I go in for the first of several preliminary tests to make sure the heart surgery can proceed. A simple pulmonary function test is on tap for today.
Ok so first off, just wanted to say I will Pray for your upcoming heart surgery.

Also, never tapped a tree before, but I see a bunch down this way with blue bags attached, is that for the sap also??

Snow is melting, first mud season is here.
Chicks are starting to hatch all over, baby goats being born
Sap is running
Lots of new folks, Welcome!
Raz has to have open heart surgery
sad.png
but seems to be in good spirits
Chickenstock is scheduled for June 20

very good Mary, I was going to say, that is Nova's job but she hasn't been on in a long time
sad.png

how did the tests go today Raz? well I hope.

was a lovely day here in the 50's, got a lot done, now I am tired. will be in Kalamazoo tomorrow with DH for a black powder festival of sort, all kinds of period type stuff. people walking around in costume from 1800's fun place to people watch

Back
Top Bottom