Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Hey Michiganders,

I'm in Davison, MI for the week visiting my girlfriend's family and would love to try a BYer's eggs. Does anyone in the area have some for sale? The more pastured the better. I couldn't find a better forum than this so I apologize if this isn't the place to post this.

Thanks!

Krisrose probably has some but she's not on here much. Lives on Noblet Rd. second house on the left. yellow ranch. If you want I can ask her if you can get some eggs. They're free range quite a bit.

Also, there's a house on Gale Rd off of Lapeer that sells eggs. Usually a sign out front. Sorry, just moved from there so this is much as I can help you! lol

Last edited:
Krisrose probably has some but she's not on here much.  Lives on Noblet Rd.  second house on the left.  yellow ranch.  If you want I can ask her if you can get some eggs.  They're free range quite a bit.  

Also, there's a house on Gale Rd off of Lapeer that sells eggs.  Usually a sign out front.  Sorry, just moved from there so this is much as I can help you!  lol
If it's not a problem that would be terrific! Thanks...it's much appreciated.

Hi Krisrose
smile.png

Love the duck video - but so sad about the one on the left, she obviously wishes she could get in with the rest.

Today's progress. We're getting closers! Tomorrow is build the door and start working on the roof panels for the run.

very nice digs, lucky chicks
Hey Michiganders,

I'm in Davison, MI for the week visiting my girlfriend's family and would love to try a BYer's eggs. Does anyone in the area have some for sale? The more pastured the better. I couldn't find a better forum than this so I apologize if this isn't the place to post this.

Thanks!
Welcome, all posts are welcome
smile.png

love the duck video, they are having fun

Hi, Krisrose,

yup i is home. charge 3 bucks for a dozen and have 2 available. if no answer at door come around to back yard
Thanks krisrose.

I'm not sure if you have any available today, but we'll probably stop by today unless we hear otherwise from you. Also, do you (or anyone here) have any experience with Raub-Rae farm? My feed store of choice in NH was out of soy-free feed and I noticed that they have some available over there in Brown City. We may check that out too.

Hi Michiganders,

My husband found a Sebastopol  gander in the parking lot outside the office in Big Rapids. The gander may be psychic, because he knew exactly who to approach for help-we have two Sebastopol geese at home, so we are friends to geese.  My husband put him in the back seat of the car on a garbage bag, and the gander is spending the night in the barn and the day in the round pen.  The other geese are not welcoming at this point.  I just thought I would post on the off chance that any Michiganders here are looking for their lost gander.  Also, if anyone wants a nice gander, I would consider giving him to a good home especially if you had a lonely female goose.  (PM me or quote my post if you know of anyone looking for a missing gander.)
Isn't it amazing how animals seem to find the right people so often?! Kitten in the middle of no where adopted us on a traffic stop, when he was put in the patrol car he stepped on the buttons turning on the siren lol, but he was bottle fed, raised and lived with us for a more than a decade before thrombosis forced us to put him down, parakeet (seriously) flew right in, duck, and this week a Silver Phoenix chicken was suddenly standing outside with the flock and while stand offish they all seem perfectly content with each other and we are thrilled we get another lost soul to share our limited bounty with. I'm so glad you got goosed.

Back
Top Bottom