Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

I've been having a problem with my phone calendar, and have not been getting notifications. I'm sorry to say I missed a very special birthday last weekend. So,
HappyBelatedBirthday_21727.gif

to Opa! Hope you had a special day with your family and friends

Why...the trap door itself, or the stops it rests on when closed?
Good question. I know Silly and she has mad skills in this area, so I think she has it covered. I'm sure her fix will be a marvel of engineering and artist design. Or simply functional.

You know how engineering people think. ;)

Sam is back in the hospital again. Breathing problems. Sorry, forgot to update you all. He might be getting out today. Will try and remember to check on his status. He's been having a rough time of it lately.
Last day of PT. Going so long, I'm really going to miss the people there. But, I'm going out in style. I have my cap and gown ready and at the end of my hour, I will be walking the runway in style! lol Got a big try of cookies for them all. They all been great.

Sam is back in the hospital again. Breathing problems. Sorry, forgot to update you all. He might be getting out today. Will try and remember to check on his status. He's been having a rough time of it lately.
Last day of PT. Going so long, I'm really going to miss the people there. But, I'm going out in style. I have my cap and gown ready and at the end of my hour, I will be walking the runway in style! lol Got a big try of cookies for them all. They all been great.
Am guessing you are in regular contact with Sam...so can relay our messages to him?
I'm assuming he'snot peeking in here anymore.
Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery, and condolences he spent his birthday in the hospital.

Glad to hear you've resolved(or at least greatly improved) your knee issues Rose.

Give my best to Sam when you talk to him. And try to talkl him in to coming to CS20.

I saw the ortho doc yesterday. He wanted to schedule surgery for the trigger fingers but I would rather wait until better weather. I had that other hand surgery in January and could wear gloves or even get my arm into a coat sleeve. I nearly froze any time I went outside that winter. So just got the injections as a temporary fix. Hand sure feels strange today.

My PT starts in earnest next week. Twice a week for 4 - 6 weeks.

Today is payday so that means a trip to the feed store. I'll be broke before nightfall. Damn hungry animals. :rolleyes:

I saw the ortho doc yesterday. He wanted to schedule surgery for the trigger fingers but I would rather wait until better weather. I had that other hand surgery in January and could wear gloves or even get my arm into a coat sleeve. I nearly froze any time I went outside that winter. So just got the injections as a temporary fix. Hand sure feels strange today.
They want to clip the tendon sheath?
Pretty easy 'surgery', I was even awake when they did it, and 'recovery' was just the small(3/4") incision healing up. The relief was instant and significant. Was my right thumb and it was locking up regularly.

Hi to all you old timers and new folks who I don’t know. I have been MIA for almost two years although I’ve popped in to read occasionally.
I still have all my birds (chickens, guinea, geese, pigeons, quail and parrots) I’ve just expanded and now am a permitted wildlife rehabilitator. So now the birds I care for besides my own include songbirds, wild waterfowl, raptor or whatever shows up. As busy as I am I wouldn’t trade it for anything!
I have a poultry questIon for any of you involved in county fairs. I’m looking for a recommendation for a poultry judge for our county fair. I have a list but no one is local so I am hoping you might recommend someone.

Back
Top Bottom