Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

Chicks finally arrived, in Perry, this morning at 8am. Cackle sent extras, but no heat pack with the birds. So far, only one dead, three probably dying, and one weak but might survive, and over 45 looking good. :weeFar better than I feared, although any losses are too many, and some might not continue to do well. Sleep will be better tonight, for sure!
Mary
Wow, no heat pack? that's strange for sure... maybe with that large of number they felt they would be heated enough.

ewwww.... found the dreaded mites on my birds....!! every year... never fails!😤 Time to power puff their hineys with dust!
rooster teeth color GIF by Achievement Hunter

Hey lovelies!!!

High pressure running high and blood thinner than air. X stayed last night to help me today and because I want it done my way, he took off. I filled his truck up because I used it this morning to go and take something to my friend that was left here since I do not have a vehicle.
Now I was working and using nails because I cannot use a drill for the love of Pete, whoever that is, and lifting the wall up by myself, it fell and almost broke. Dog and I are fine. But the sun is scorching out there. I am using 2 1/2 nails and the other ones I have are 3 5/8 Those are a bit big for me to handle I guess. Anyways, will cut the height a bit and see if I can bring it up alone. Why do men what to do the things we request their way? I think this sign hold true,
notfarfromtruth.jpg
Please no offense to the males in this website. Its the one I have close by. I saw that sign in Home Depot and had to take a picture of it.
So, since it is hot, I am going to take a late nap with AC on 56 and work when is a bit cooler.
I love you all.
Arrt and RaZ please do not get upset for the sign.

Back
Top Bottom