Michigan Thread - all are welcome!

It has been so long since I've been here. I'm glad to see that RaZ is still known here ❤️
RaZ had a fall about a week ago and he did not want to go to hospital. I will be calling police tomorrow to find more about what happened and for more info on his pets welfare.
He will be very missed.
Randy and Robyn are together now fussing over uggos

Oh my gosh that’s awful…. I’m in shock. Seems like Raz was just on here…. Seems unreal 😭 sending prayers and hugs to family and freinds 🙏

Okay, I just read on FB he passed. Nova posted it. I just talked to him on FB it seems about cars. Super bummed, BUT, what about his animals? Does anyone know the status of his dog and chickens and such? Rose? Anyone? I'm on the westside as a few know but if needed I can foster. Not a great time for sure with me needing to fly out east to take care of my Dad. But, we, as a group, should know something. My phone is 231-828-5609 if you'd prefer to text/call. Or find me on FB...John Anderson (long time CS and friend of the flock here).

I’m willing to help with animals as well, might be interested in a dog if it’s good with other dogs and a cat. Just message me

Back
Top Bottom