mid-Ohio: Free goat & mean BR roo

hi there, i think we'd consider taking her too. we're in champaign county, so maybe 35 - 40 minutes from you.

my only concern is, does she challenge fences? we have 4 board fence in the pasture with one strand of electric underneath, so long as she'd stay in it, i think she'd be cute to have.

A very relevant question OHchick. Yes, she gets out, and back into, every possible combination of fence. She climbs the tree trunks, squeezes through 4x4" fence holes, and rules the whole farmyard. We keep our feed in buckets, safe from her, and figure its on her own head if she eats too much chicken feed from their feeder, and gets urinary calcuii (sp?). Because we can't keep her out of it.

Its looking like she'll have a new home now. if the 1st option falls through, then StoneBridge Farm will take her, or if that doesn't work for some reason, chicknmania might in the Spring.

M:
Hey thanks again for the lil' girl! She is sooo cute! The kids really love her. She is a tad on the mischievious side though..
smile.png
but very social. She is fitting in GREAT!

StoneBridge Farm
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom