Mik from Marshall, Tx

MiksChicks

In the Brooder
Feb 8, 2017
Marshall, Tx
Just received my hatching eggs. Letting them rest, then will set tomorrow.
We had chickens when I was a child, but this will be my first time on my own!
All my kids are gone, and my fiance drives truck, so these will be my spoiled chickie-children!
They are silkie/americauna (Silkauna) mix.
I'll be continuing to read up on the ins and outs while the set, and I'm hoping to make a few buddies for support/mentoring/general encouragement!

:welcome! Good luck with the hatch! Feel free to join us over the in the Incubating section, there are several threads and Hatch-a-long threads you could join for hatching buddies :)

Hi chickens and ducks mom from Sebring, Florida!
My name is Mary Beth and I have 3 black/white chickens, 2 Rhode Island Red hens, one six month old duck, and six brown/yellow ducklings that are 2 weeks old. Something else I have is lots of questions. Hoping to find answers here.

Hi chickens and ducks mom from Sebring, Florida!
My name is Mary Beth and I have 3 black/white chickens, 2 Rhode Island Red hens, one six month old duck, and six brown/yellow ducklings that are 2 weeks old. Something else I have is lots of questions. Hoping to find answers here.

Hello! You should start your own thread so everyone can welcome you too :)

G’Day from down under MiksChicks
frow.gif
Welcome!

Good luck with the hatch!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom