Mille Fleur Leghorn Thread PIC HEAVY

Check with papa brooder.... I got hatching eggs from him earlier this year and the birds were really nice. He often sells chicks as well

I am new to mille fleur leghorns and I LOVE them.. The color is striking! I'd love to get a trio if anyone has any; or chicks.
I have two trios available. The roosters are molting tho. For the girls I have both 1.5 year old hens and 4-10 month old pullets. Shipping is $65. I can fit 2 bird in 1 box. Birds are $90 per trio. I am in California

I have two trios available. The roosters are molting tho. For the girls I have both 1.5 year old hens and 4-10 month old pullets. Shipping is $65. I can fit 2 bird in 1 box. Birds are $90 per trio. I am in California
We are SOOOO excited to get our birds from you! Thank you. Been reading all about them. My birthday is the 10th, picking up birds the 12th, Happy Birthday to me!

Has anyone crossed them with Exchequers????? I have extra MFL roos and may give it a go. GENETICS anyone wants to share???? I played with it on the chicken calculator and it looks like the second generation would start to produce some MFL looking pullets and roos. I would think another back cross to a MFL would show some big improvements in the MFL color. I am hoping the crossing will give them so vigor in the chicks. I have not hat the best luck with them. They do tent to be very small..... so were my Exchequers till I crossed them with WL. They are much heartier now. Leghorn to leghorn seems the most logical cross to me at this point..... AND I don't have SS.
lol.png

Who is closest to me that has Mille Fleur Leghorns? I'm in Southern Oregon, in Klamath County. I had some a few years ago from Sand Hill, but between raccoons in our old location, and moving twice in the last two years, I need to get a new start. I like Leghorns, and Mille Fleur is my favorite color by far. I'd prefer to get chicks, but plan to get an incubator in January, so could try hatching eggs.

Thanks,

Kathleen

Who is closest to me that has Mille Fleur Leghorns? I'm in Southern Oregon, in Klamath County. I had some a few years ago from Sand Hill, but between raccoons in our old location, and moving twice in the last two years, I need to get a new start. I like Leghorns, and Mille Fleur is my favorite color by far. I'd prefer to get chicks, but plan to get an incubator in January, so could try hatching eggs.

Thanks,

Kathleen
I'm in central California. I will be shipping eggs in January. My girls are laying like crazy! We plan to hatch some for a NYD hatch to test fertility. In the photos the rooster and a couple girls were coming out of a molt but you get the idea of our breeding stock. Should you decide you want some, send a PM for details.

Try papa brooder . He is in California. I got eggs from him last spring and had an excellent hatch rate and the birds grew out really nice .

Back
Top Bottom