Minnesota!

Well, I'm all packed up to head to Wisconsin to see my brother.  I leave our flock in DWs able hands!

I will return in 3 days with woodworking projects and new glarus beer!  if you don't hear from me, send a rescue crew!

Yummy - Spotted Cow!
We live on the border close to Osceola :)
Safe travels - bring a flare gun and we'll keep our eyes on the eastern horizon.

*deep heavy sigh*

My punishment for joining a breed exclusive FB page is encountering haughty breed snobs. Bloody hell. Just was kicked in the female version of testicles.

Made some chicken dumpling soup tonight. DH has a horrible cold. So trying to get him better and fortifying the kids and myself against it. That soup honestly works I swear. My dumplings are the chewy kind not the puffy ones. Mmmm. It's a fave.
Sounds delish
droolin.gif

Do broodys have a special ability to see in the dark!?

I have a broody hen- she hatched 10 chicks in the spring then she decided about 6 weeks ago to start setting again. She is a Cuckoo Marans and the biggest hen I have and the meanest towards everyone if they get in her way. Although she doesn't peck at me ever.

I can go out in the dark and take her out of the nest box and 5 minutes later she is off the roost and back in the box!! totally dark.

Sounds like a typical small Wosconsin town. Actually, we like those small towns like that. We almost moved to Wisconsin because of them. But family matters forced us to live here. In some ways it is better because we can still make fun of the Wisconsin relatives now.

Talking about truck gas mileage... Already stopping for gas haha

Ford don't put nearly a large enough tank in the f150 with the 5.3 the range is poor

Plus crossing 90 in Wisconsin is desolate. Nowhere to stop until you hit the dells unless you want to drive out to a little town

Back
Top Bottom