Minnesota!

Barred a Rock, chantlecer, or black Australorp?

BBR Modern Game not dubbed.

What is 'dubbed'? When they cut off the comb and wattles. A practice used when Games were primarily used for fighting. To show Game breeds, you must dub them by the time they are a year old or they get DQed.

Last edited:
Oh Minnie! That is funny with your DS! Hope he wasn't too embarrassed! :)

Embarrassed? Doesn't seem to be, was more peeved because he didn't get to drive it all the way to school. Then wasn't too excited about having to shovel out around the dumb thing so we could get it pulled back out.
Now, I have to admit, I did something similar one time, but it was in that slushy, not yet Springtime slop, where the tire got caught in the slush and it pulled me right off the driveway. Since it drops off on that side pretty quickly, it was all over once I went in. I did keep going in hopes I could keep it going and get back up further down where it sloped less, but it was a no go, I hit a soft gopher mound and that was it. Had to call the tow truck that time. I can figure out how in the H*** he went off it today, it is just snow our there, and looking at his tracks, I wonder if he turned to look out the other side at the dog or something and veered. Our male dog likes to chase down the driveway when we leave if his collar isn't on, and I think it was off this morning. I will have to ask him.

Back
Top Bottom