Minnesota!

Just posting as a lil reminder... There is the BCPPA swap/flea market in New Ulm on Aug. 20th and the MN Game Breeder's swap in Hutchinson on Sept. 17th. If you are up for a drive, the huge swap in Waverly IA is on Sept. 25th. The BCPPA fall poultry show & swap is on Oct. 7-9th. The MN State Poultry show is usually on the last weekend of October.

Good Morning Minnesotans!!! I was happy to find this thread. I love seeing all the other chicken lovers around MN. We are in Merrifield near Brainerd. We have 16 laying hens and 93 meat birds and 9 eggs of unknown breeds in the incubator on lockdown. Both my husband and I raised chickens growing up but had to wait until we were set up for chickens when we built our "dream" house. We want the kids to experience the great learning experience of raising their own food. We have a large garden, do alot of canning, have many fruit trees and are excited for the first eggs from the girls. My son who has a disability is our critter keeper. He has declared that the chickens make him feel calm and peaceful. Loving the chicken experience.
cool.png

Hi all just stoppin in to say hi and try to sell some mille fleur bantam cochin eggs.

All ads must be in Buy/Sell/Auction ONLY.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom