Minnesota!

:lau
When my daughter was born I had a new understanding of just how much my parents must love me. Your daughter may be having that epiphany as well. 

Some parents act like they love their kid to avoid jail time for neglect ,,,,,, maybe you should reassess your parents motives. :drool
:lau

iPhone and Byc do not mix well

I have daycare duty again today. So here I am stuck in shakopee

Oh, Raulpie. I feel so bad for you. What a horrible childhood. But atleast it answers so many questions. Like the constant need for Mikes. ;-)

Well, I'm all packed up to head to Wisconsin to see my brother.  I leave our flock in DWs able hands!

I will return in 3 days with woodworking projects and new glarus beer!  if you don't hear from me, send a rescue crew!

I love Moon Man when i can get it. But now we have so many fantastic brews her in Minnesota.
Thank you Micro breweries for making my alcoholism a hobby.

Last edited:
Minnie you are spot on about the radio. I planned ahead and downloaded a pile of podcasts. If you guys are looking for a fun small farm podcast check out chicken thistle farm. They are a young couple in upstate New York who hobby farm in their free time. I've been enjoying their show all mornibg

I made shrimp for dinner last night.  I am not sure if it was the shrimp or the sauce I made with it, but I woke up with a very unhappy tummy today.  Had to take kids to school, which was not part of my plan.  I came home and was making a list of things I need to run and pick up for this fund raiser, and did some vacuuming.  The phone rings, it is State Farm.  Some  very young guy starts telling me they are not paying for this bumper damage.  I got a little POed, but I just said I wasn't going to talk about it further right now.  I then called my agent and explained the whole thing to him.  It is the other driver who's policy is supposed to cover this, but she is also with SF.  So, of course, like we talked about, they are trying to keep every penny they can from going out.   I then checked with the auto body guy and he said what they don't want to pay is the fiberglass cover for the bumper.  I asked if it is salvageable and he said it probably is.  SO, I called my agent again and told him I just want the da** thing to get in and be fixed, and I expect any damage that woman caused in hitting me to be paid by SF, period.  
This is such BS, because you know those companies are making ridiculous amounts of money and their profits ALWAYS  are going up, yet they screw their customers as hard and as often as they can.  Greedy !)(#*%_#$*(@#$^)%)(&#$(@#&($*)(@#$)#(*%)&)#(*)@$(&)&%@#s!!!!!!!  And the woman who hit me?  She had to get a new radiator.  One day in the shop and she is driving again.  My van is still sitting here because I have to disconnect the battery every time I shut it off because the stupid lights won't shut off inside.  Grrrrr!

All I want to do today is go back to bed.:rant   That is after I :smack someone who desperately deserves it.

What a bunch of ********! I can't believe they are splitting hairs over a bumper!

Feel better soon, I can't imagine feeling lousy helps the situation.

And I think smacking Ralphie might help :) :)

I just finished putting the 3rd and final coat of seal on the floor. It will be good and dry by tomorrow morning! Heres a before and after.

Back
Top Bottom