Minnesota!

Here are my new fuzz butts! Have another that piped today. Think the last two aren't going to hatch.

Cute lil fuzz butts!

We are on year two of these dumb birds laying their eggs in the middle of our driveway. They are killdeer, and their eggs are in that strip in the middle of the drive that the tires straddle when we drive in and out. Last year there were 4 eggs, and I only saw 2 when I checked this weekend. They may have added more, but not sure. How crazy! They are cute though:

OH and you would not believe those little birds could lay the size eggs they do!!!!!! OWWWWWWW!!!!

Last edited:
We are on year two of these dumb birds laying their eggs in the middle of our driveway. They are killdeer, and their eggs are in that strip in the middle of the drive that the tires straddle when we drive in and out. Last year there were 4 eggs, and I only saw 2 when I checked this weekend. They may have added more, but not sure. How crazy! They are cute though: OH and you would not believe those little birds could lay the size eggs they do!!!!!! OWWWWWWW!!!!
What goofy birds! I once had a baby killdeer... Found it tangled up in a fence and it's parents were not around... Sadly a neighbor dog ate it...

Back
Top Bottom