Minnesota!

lol it looks like our bull found a new use for cattle panels. He ripped an old one off the other day and this is what he uses it for now.

He is a good looking bull, Holm. You need to get some toys and a scratcher for him!

Thanks! He is a little puppy. We were going to sell him but the breeder we got him from highly recommended we keep him. He said a 14 month old bull that can breed 22 cows on their first cycle is a good bull. And the calves are stunning.

We have a big tractor tire we might chain to a tree for him. He loves stuff like that. He has moved a lot of stuff for us lol. He moved huge culverts over the winter and destroyed an old bale feeder that was going to go for scrap. He just starts rubbing on stuff and it just starts snapping. It's a good thing he doesn't like beating on the good fences. If he wanted he could crush them in seconds!

Finally it has stopped raining, now if the clouds would go away, that would be even better!

Right? We are going out riding this weekend. Hope we miss the rain.

Thanks! He is a little puppy. We were going to sell him but the breeder we got him from highly recommended we keep him. He said a 14 month old bull that can breed 22 cows on their first cycle is a good bull. And the calves are stunning.

We have a big tractor tire we might chain to a tree for him. He loves stuff like that. He has moved a lot of stuff for us lol. He moved huge culverts over the winter and destroyed an old bale feeder that was going to go for scrap. He just starts rubbing on stuff and it just starts snapping. It's a good thing he doesn't like beating on the good fences. If he wanted he could crush them in seconds!
He is a great looking bull. If you ever want to sell some meat. Please let me know. I have a very large freezer.

I just bought a quarter beef off a young man I know through 4-H. We have yet to eat any of it, but it looks good. I was shocked to see that they gave us the entire brisket in ONE piece though. I like the locker he was done at because they shrink wrap and you get to see what is in the package. Paper that they stamp the cut on, if it gets wet at all, the stamp runs and you can't read it.
Holm, have you thought about getting one of those big brushes that you can put on a post or on a pipe or something. I bet he would love that! The breeder was right! Wow! He really knows how to do his job!

Back
Top Bottom