Miracle Exo Bator ~ incubator....anyone heard of these???

Pick-a-LilyFarm

Songster
10 Years
Jun 19, 2009
New Boston, NH
I have the opportunity to purchase an incubator (was used to hatch out parrot eggs), with turner that is called a Miracle Exo Bator. I tried to search online for one, but came up with nothing. The people that have it said it is a "fancy type, and made of oak, with turner, about the size of a small microwave oven. They want $100 for it, and just wondering if anyone has ever heard of them....Thanks, Carol

I haven't heard of it but when you think that a strofoam incubator and turner is more than that it may be a pretty good deal. I would certainly look at it.

I have the opportunity to purchase an incubator (was used to hatch out parrot eggs), with turner that is called a Miracle Exo Bator. I tried to search online for one, but came up with nothing. The people that have it said it is a "fancy type, and made of oak, with turner, about the size of a small microwave oven. They want $100 for it, and just wondering if anyone has ever heard of them....Thanks, Carol
I realize this is a long shot given the time when you first posted, but....Did you ever purchase or find out more information about this incubator? I found one for sale locally for $70 and was wondering if I should purchase. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom