~* Misheard Lyrics! *~

Oldie but goldie - that' amore (Dean Martin) for you youngsters:
misheard lyrics - when the moon flies on by and a pig eats a pie
translation: when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie (still weird huh?) Sue

yuckyuck.gif

This is not a misheard lyric but it's still really funny.

A robber broke into a house. It was dark, and the homeowners weren't there. He was in the living room, taking things when he heard a voice say, "Jesus is watching you."
The robber shone his flashlight around to see who was talking. He didn't see anyone, so he continued stealing things. A few minutes later, he heard "Jesus is watching you" again. He swung his flashlight around, and this time noticed a parrot. He said, "Did you say that?"
The bird said, "Yes, I did. My name is Moses."
The robber said, "What kind of people name their bird 'Moses'?"
Moses said, "The same kind of people that name their rottweiler 'Jesus'."

Misheard lyrics: "In the meadow we can build a snowman/ And pretend that he's a circus clown."
Real lyrics: "In the meadow we can build a snowman/ and pretend that he is Parson Brown."
I spent years wondering why someone would want to be married by a clown!

Misheard lyrics: "In the meadow we can build a snowman/ And pretend that he's a circus clown."
Real lyrics: "In the meadow we can build a snowman/ and pretend that he is Parson Brown."

In the Sugarland version, they actually do say "circus clown".

Wow, I thought for the longest time that it WAS "circus clown".
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom