Mites on hens

Mercyr79

Chirping
Sep 16, 2022
Mariposa, CA
Hi. What are the instructions for poultry dusting? I scrolled through many post and I couldn’t find any info before posting this. We have a hen with mites so I dusted all 3 birds with poultry dust. I know it’s not a one time deal but I can’t remember the details. When do I repeat the dusting? Thank you.

Repeat the permethrin dusting in seven to ten days, and again a third time. Have you treated the coop? Changed out the bedding? The permethrin spray concentrate is easier to use and less expensive. Also it's easier to spray the coop walls, better coverage than with the dust.
Mary

Hi. What are the instructions for poultry dusting? I scrolled through many post and I couldn’t find any info before posting this. We have a hen with mites so I dusted all 3 birds with poultry dust. I know it’s not a one time deal but I can’t remember the details. When do I repeat the dusting? Thank you.
Repeat the permethrin dusting in seven to ten days, and again a third time. Have you treated the coop? Changed out the bedding? The permethrin spray concentrate is easier to use and less expensive. Also it's easier to spray the coop walls, better coverage than with the dust.
Mary
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom