Mixed breed?

They're not radioactive or anything.
big_smile.png
I love my mutts they're gorgeous and great all around.

Quote:
I'm not sure, All I know is that the cockerals grow up white, so that would suggest that the father was the Columbian Rock, would it not? ... I suppose that makes them semi-sexlinked, or entirely sexlinked as I'm not certain on whether or not the boys are born white, or born browny red and their full feathers are white.

Mutt means a different thing to me I think though, because a mutt to me is where one or both of the parents breeds are unknown, or mixed, and a mix is where it's a straight mix, of two pure breeds... like for instance, one would call an F1 Labradoodle a mix, both parents are purebreds of their respective breeds, and an F2 Labradoodle would be a mutt in reality as one of the parents is for sure a mix breed, although both parents are known.

I make little sense LOL.

Edited to add: ohhh bloody, I just actually read properly what you said.. and that would make sense, LOL so if the RIR is the roo, would that make the girls or the boys red? ... the hatchery and the breed information I've found says that the cockerals grow up white.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom