***Moderators please close***

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenbarn-gal

Songster
9 Years
Jun 6, 2010
Michigan
Basic point is there is a petition for Portage Urban Chickens to go to the town hall this April... For 6 (max) allowed hens in the Portage Area.
We need all the signs we can get! Easy as pie to sign, just -

1. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/portageurbanchickens Click this link

2. Scroll to the button of the page and fill in the blanks:
(*Name, *email & comment)

3. Once you're done, hit the "SIGN!" button.

4. It will direct you to make a donation.
*DO NOT WORRY, YOU DO NOT NEED TO MAKE A DONATION TO SIGN!*

5. Simply hit the "Back" button on your browser to go back to the previous page

6. Thanks so much! You just signed the petition for Portage Urban Chickens !

Last edited:
I don't live there, but i helped you!!!!!!! CAUSE I <3
D.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I do not live there either and doubt the signatures of folks outside your area will help much, but on the off chance they will, I'll sign.

Good luck!

Lazy J Farms Feed & Hay :

Why would my vote matter? I live in another state and have neither a vested interest nor a presence in the Portage community.

Dear: LAZY J FARMS,
.. I'm sorry if the vote wouldn't matter to you, but for me, It's my life. I love chickens and sadly I can't have any chickens with the rules and laws they currently have. I'm sorry to waste your time, but I thought that from one chicken lover to another, it could count. And I continue to look for other BYC members to take heart in this petition. Even if they won't ever hear from it again, but just to sign would mean so much to me, you'd have no idea.

I lost 4 of my chickens because of the law, my beautiful Rooster, and his hens. Chickens make my life whole. I loved waking up in the morning early, and going outside to feed my beautiful chickens. I loved how when I come they would all run to me, including my rooster, Lindo. (Meaning Beautiful) I loved that when I was sad, I would go with my chickens and they would be there, not having a clue what I was going through, but they would just stand there looking at me, then eventually sit on my lap. I loved knowing that 'those chickens out there' depended on me, and that ever after noon when I'd bring them their daily cottage chesse (to help with the egg shell strength), they'ed all run to me and happily wait until I would give them their favorite food. And I miss them...
hit.gif
On my birthday while I was outside taking care of them I recieved letter explaining that one of my so called "friendly naighbors'" complained to the city about us having chickens.
hit.gif
Now that this petition came up I was so excited. It would allow us to have chickens.
each vote DOES truly matter to me...
Again, I'm sorry for wasting your time.
-CB-G​

Last edited:
Quote:
I do not live there either and doubt the signatures of folks outside your area will help much, but on the off chance they will, I'll sign.

Good luck!

Thank you SOOOO much! You have no idea how much this means to me. I will post weather we win or not, thank you again.
(I hope I can have chickens again! I'll keep my fingers crossed!!!!!"​

I just love helppping people, and i hope i can get my chickens SOON TOO!! We might be gettin some peeps in may, and i know what it's like to want chickens sooooooooooo baaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd. My cat used to do what your chickens do, and i know it always made me feel better! My cat isn't alive anymore but, your chickens aren't with you either. You can get new chickens hopefully, and I hope you do!
wink.png
big_smile.png
smile.png
lol.png
tongue.png
cool.png
roll.png
hugs.gif
frow.gif
celebrate.gif
love.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
thumbsup.gif
tongue2.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
And good luck i hope u get ur chickens, i would love to know how it turns out!! I'll be waiting!
pop.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom