moderators....

cjeanean

Can't Decide
11 Years
Mar 5, 2008
Missouri
do you think it would be a good idea to have a list of all the moderators that show their online status??? There was an issue last night and it took forever to find the moderator, and I was just wondering if there's like a link to click on that shows which ones are online. I know sometimes there's a gap and no one will be online, but I think it might be helpful if such a thing were created (if it already exists please tell me where it is!!!) just in case a mod is needed.....thanks!!!

Christina

You can go to the user list (above second from the left, between "Index" and "Rules")

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/userlist.php

Then in the second field from the left after "user" you will see the drop down menu labelled "user Group"

There you will have 4 choices. Choose "Moderators"
and see who is a mod here. Then you can go to the bottom of the main forum page and see if one of us is online.

If we are not online, what you need to do is copy and paste the offensive chat and put it in an email and send it to one of us. It will be taken care of.

AHA!!!!! I wondering where that list was that I KNEW I had seen!!! I remembered seeing a big list of everyone who was online, and I could not figure out where the heck it was!!!! Thanks, sorry to bother everyone!

I dont know if it can be done with this software but on a different board. The moderaters and admin show up as a different color when you look at the on line list.

There is also the option of hitting the "report" button and any mod online will immediately know there is a problem on the forum. That way you don't have to search for one of us through the list.

Back
Top Bottom