Modern Bantams anyone?

Cool thanks for the link
smile.png

Got a hold of Troy and it sounds like I will be buying one breeding trio and one show hen and one show cock... The show birds run at about $50-$150 so I will start with two and will have some good stalk breeders. I will be ordering them in about one or two months and I can't wait I aphave already as in just today made a coop and a pen for the breeders now for the show birds...

Sorry I's taken me soo long to upload pictures. Its been so busy with chicks hatching and college.
But here are our Modern Game Bantams. They are All top show quality, from High Blood lines. Our breeding program is thriving with AMAZING chicks right now. We are blessed we fell in love with these wonderful birds and have had a great oppertunity with Our Moderns. We Love them to death!
They are crazy little lovers!

Three of our Babies!
57599_dsc04612.jpg

Here is Willow. our Birchen Rooster. He will be turning 1 years old on Easter. He is Breath Taking when he struts and shows off. He stands up of his Toes and shows his little heart out!! I have MANY Judges compliment me on him and they cant wait to see him Dubbed.
big_smile.png

He was mad because I had woken them up to take quick pictures of them, so he isnt up on his toes like he normally is.
57599_dsc04598.jpg

Here is my lovely Birchen Hen Silow. He is my sweet heart who follows me everywhere and cuddles in my lap. Judges love her old school, elegant look.
57599_dsc04610.jpg

Another picture of Silow. She was startled by the flash and our silkie roo made a squeal.
57599_dsc04597.jpg

Here is Filow. Our Brown Red Hen. We rescued her from a BAD situation.
57599_dsc04606.jpg

Filow wanted a Close up!
57599_dsc04603.jpg

Here is Milow. our Beautiful, Breath taking Brown Red Rooster. Everyone who has seen this boy has fallen head over heels for him. He is about 3 years old. and Built to win.
57599_dsc04537.jpg

Here is our elegant Kylow, Milow's Soul Mate. She is Old school breeding as well. and Is a Heart throb! Beautiful Little girl who loves to kick butt!
57599_dsc04539.jpg

Silow saw that Filow had a close up so Silow wanted one too!
lol.png

57599_dsc04614.jpg

I hope you all enjoyed our pictures and we will upload some more later. Let me know what you think.
smile.png
we Love this breed and have loved sharing them with everyone!!

Enjoyed the pictures, thanks for posting!

I lost my BR Cock to a sickness yesterday. Poor guy, he couldn't eat, drink or stand. I tried giving him water and medicine with a dropper, but it just gagged him, he couldn't swallow it. So, I finally had to put him out of his misery. He was a tough bird! Lasted longer than I would have believed without food and water.

Happily, I have over a dozen eggs from him and the hens in my incubator, so his legacy will live on.

Back
Top Bottom