Modern Bantams anyone?

Quote:
You must have paid a visit to Freedom Oklahoma.

Yes sir, that I did and that is some pretty desolate country...very nice red pyles, brown reds, birchens and white tailed buffs....and some pretty cool experiments goin on as well
smile.png
...white tailed buff is not an recognized color...

Just wanted to share a snapshot of my favorite one of the Spring chicks. He's a lighter blue than any of the others I've hatched before. Can't wait to see what he will look like grown up.

12477_funny_modern_chick.jpg

Here's his sister. She's the darker blue color.
12477_pullet_chick_modern.jpg

Last edited:
I know, they're so funny. I've got a couple Barred Rock chicks in the brooder and the contrast is really a hoot. The Rocks are short legged and horizontal. When I stick my hand in to feed treats, the BRs run under my hand and the Mods reach up like giraffes.

Quote:
I made it with Adobe Illustrator. I used to work in Graphic Design. It says "Monticello Moderns". Monticello is the town we live in.

Last edited:
Hi I live in Iowa we have been hatching out moderns like crazy. I am just getting the word out there that I have about 40 chicks that are brown red or birchen. Would it be worth listing eggs?
Me and my son love them,but there are alot of people that don't know what they wre missing. He is starting to show them this year . We got them at a show here in iowa, last fall.
70566_modern.jpg
70566_brown_red.jpg

Let me know what you guys think please.

Back
Top Bottom