Montana eggs hatch-a-long

Pics
Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

Come on chickies!!

No rush I got the jumbo popcorn. ;)

I think the action will happen tomorrow. They currently all look good. nice slants all dark, (I checked them since there was no pips. I try not to candle if I see pips) Bozeman is in his aircell. You can see his beak. I think he will be first. Second to hatch will be Basin, he is the blue egg. Third looks like Ballantine. I hope the action takes place tomorrow, because I want to go to a B-day party tonight. My DH will be home alone, I don't need him calling me saying, "I hear a chick peeping!"
They are smallish eggs,(except Bozeman and Bloomfield,) none of the hens in MT were small. But the parents were young.

I think the action will happen tomorrow. They currently all look good. nice slants all dark, (I checked them since there was no pips. I try not to candle if I see pips) Bozeman is in his aircell. You can see his beak. I think he will be first. Second to hatch will be Basin, he is the blue egg. Third looks like Ballantine. I hope the action takes place tomorrow, because I want to go to a B-day party tonight. My DH will be home alone, I don't need him calling me saying, "I hear a chick peeping!"
They are smallish eggs,(except Bozeman and Bloomfield,) none of the hens in MT were small. But the parents were young.
Yay, go Bozeman (and everyone else too)!

Baker rocked his egg longwise when I talked to him.
:woot

Hold off till tomorrow little ones, mom needs a night to herself!

Go eggies go!!
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom