Montana

View attachment 1721773 View attachment 1721772 View attachment 1721771 View attachment 1721770 View attachment 1721768 View attachment 1721769 Hello fellow MT chicken people! Located in Jefferson County, have my first flock with three EEs (2 I’m pretty sure are pullets and 1 I think is gonna be a Roos) and three BR pullets!
Just moved them from the brooder to their coop yesterday!

Fun! How old were they when you moved them outside? I'm in north-central MT and hoping to move mine out in a few weeks!

Hello, I live in Great Falls and am looking for French Copper Marans, bantam EEs, Cream Legbars, frizzles, or partridge silkies. Also any olive eggers, particularly if eggs are spotted somewhat. Does anyone have any fertile eggs or chicks or pullets to sell for pickup?

I've got French Black Silver and Blue Silver Marans in Billings area. I'll have my cream legbars running again next year, they are getting a reboot this year. I just finished hatching about 50 chicks last week. There are a few Olive eggers among these since the cream legbar cocks got out briefly with the Marans hens.

Most of my Marans eggs are spotted so you should also get spotted eggs.
IMG_20190308_165341184.jpg

Most of my Marans eggs are spotted so you should also get spotted eggs.View attachment 1750725
We have a broody bantam cochin.... should I buy eggs from you and have her sit on them, or should I buy chicks and sneak them under her? And she has been sitting on fake eggs for about 3 weeks now (I was trying to obtain eggs or chicks that I wanted and haven't succeeded).... will she still sit longer or give up? I can drive out to Billings.

We have a broody bantam cochin.... should I buy eggs from you and have her sit on them, or should I buy chicks and sneak them under her? And she has been sitting on fake eggs for about 3 weeks now (I was trying to obtain eggs or chicks that I wanted and haven't succeeded).... will she still sit longer or give up? I can drive out to Billings.
She isn't big enough to sit on a lot of them though. We have a d'Uccle who started getting broody too, but she's even smaller.

Back
Top Bottom