Montana

Is anybody planning on ordering from Urch?  I want some Rose-comb Rhode Island Reds and/or Buckeye but don't want to commit to a full minimum order.  Anybody want to split an order with me?  OR do you know of anybody in the area with good quality Buckeye chicks/hatching eggs?
wow rose combs' how exCiting ' can not wait to see them! Im not doing new chickens, just letting my broody set on eggs and see what comes of it. Im going to get local leghorns and ameracana eggs. But may keep just a few to replace old hens, and eat the rest.

I greatly prefer pea/rose/ect combs to single. I would also love some of his rose-comb leghorns. I just can't bring myself to commit to 25 straight run chicks for $7 each, I don't want to keep roosters so straight away in my head they are 12.5 $14 pullet chicks. I only have chickens for eggs and pretty, occasionally meat, so I just can't justify spending that as a one-income family.

Chickens and humans are mostly cooped up again on this cold and snowy day! Still, got 8/12 eggs yesterday and our blue-egg laying EE laid again yesterday after a month's break! I made a 2-gallon hanging flower pot feeder over Christmas break and it has helped the chickens on the days they don't want to go out of the coop, as they have plenty of food and water inside the coop these days. Stay warm and safe out there!

Hello all! I am two miles south of Hamilton and have a magnificent Sportsman cabinet incubator to sell. I love this thing! We're getting our property ready to sell, so the goal of my life at the moment is to SIMPLIFY - thus the sale of my beloved incubator. It is a 1502 digital model, comes with six plastic turning trays (which were an additional $40.00). We bought the incubator two years ago, brand new, for $720.00.
I am now selling it for $500.00.
This has been a perfect piece of equipment. Following is a link to the model specifics.

http://www.gqfmfg.com/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=68

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Megan

Hello all! I am two miles south of Hamilton and have a magnificent Sportsman cabinet incubator to sell. I love this thing! We're getting our property ready to sell, so the goal of my life at the moment is to SIMPLIFY - thus the sale of my beloved incubator. It is a 1502 digital model, comes with six plastic turning trays (which were an additional $40.00). We bought the incubator two years ago, brand new, for $720.00. I am now selling it for $500.00. This has been a perfect piece of equipment. Following is a link to the model specifics. http://www.gqfmfg.com/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=68 Feel free to contact me with any questions. Megan
Dang, so your really out of the chicken buisness, im sad, my girls have been awesome from you. Are you mving from montana ? Best of luck to you hon, i will post this on my facebook page to :)

If anyone's looking for some blue laced red wyandottes, I have ten straight run week-old babies over here in Stevensville for sale. Started on Big Sky feed's organic layer starter and doing great. Prefer to sell them as a group. Thanks!

Hello Montana chick peeps I live in Bridger by Billings and I have some chickens that I would like to sell. One Easter egger rooster, one Swedish Flower Rooster these boys are beautiful and really don't want to put in the pot :( I also have a couple Olive egger hens too. Got too carried away with the incubating lol.

I would love to meet other chicken people in the erea too!
Hey PrairieRidge, I'm between Bridger and Belfry and I run a small flock of Golden Laced Wyandottes. Enjoying a snow day today, hope you are too!

Back
Top Bottom