Montana

I'm in Billings quite often also. I am trying my hand at Olive Eggers. Wellsummer roo x EE hen. Will see what happens.
1f600.png

That sounds like fun, I don't want to do any of that... I just want to have my hens for eggs, well and for their friendship...lol they are really getting tame, they jump right up into my lap.... they love Baby Bell Cheese..lol

That sounds like fun, I don't want to do any of that... I just want to have my hens for eggs, well and for their friendship...lol they are really getting tame, they jump right up into my lap.... they love Baby Bell Cheese..lol
I have mine for eggs also, but LOVE the color variety. My hens are quite tame also. They fight over my lap......lol We'll have to meet up sometime.

Did you know Big R has the most popular chicks for sale this fall? I didn't know they got chicks this late in the year..... So tempting, they even had some labeled BBQ Chicks....YIKES!

We're getting rain now!! It has been chilly up here all day.... so nice to have the heat gone... now if I could get some eggs... Rae

Did you know Big R has the most popular chicks for sale this fall? I didn't know they got chicks this late in the year..... So tempting, they even had some labeled BBQ Chicks....YIKES!
I saw that last time I was in there... Guess some people raise chicks all year. Yeah, nor keen on the BBQ label... Lol

Yeah, my girls are slowing down a little on the laying. It was chilly here also, and rainy. Darn, don't have the roof on the run yet, poor babies.
1f610.png

well, I've never gotten any eggs, they are 22 plus weeks now...don't you think they should gave started laying?

Back
Top Bottom