Montana

Im wondering if anyone has fertilized hatching eggs for sale in billing mt. Looking for chicken and turkey eggs or is anyone has any chicks for sale im very interested in some special breeds and just a variety of chickens. Please let me know thanks so much everyone

Hello Montana peeps! I will be traveling thru your state the end of May. I am going east on I90 starting the 20th. I am searching for hatching eggs for Barnvelders, Lemon Cuckoo Neiderrheiners, Wheaton Ameracaunas, Salmon Favarolles, and Tolbunt Polish LF. OR anything else that might be different than the norm. I can also bring anything over from North Idaho or Spokane area if you wanted. I am sure my handling is safer than the USPS!! :D. Just let me know..

Shari

So the month of May is nearly here. I have family in Billings and will be in the area visiting at the end of May. It is awesome to head home and Billings has always been my home.

Here's a few images of my new Backyard Flock that I'm starting this spring:

They've grown so much since we got them back in March. It's just amazing to watch these animals go through their life cycle and work them each day.

Billings....I'll see you at the end of May. It'll be good to be home again.
cool.png

Last edited:
I have some chicks just hatched out, Birchen Marans and Cream Legbars. Need to keep some Legbar pullets as replacements, but I can set more later if there is interest! The Marans are still project birds, but pretty.

Hello fellow MTs, I am looking for hatching eggs in NW MT. Pure breeds, as I have plenty of backyard mix. Enjoy this beautiful day we are going to have!

Hi everyone! I am new to the site and just have afew questions pertaining to finding chickens (and ducks) in Montana. I'm located in Missoula, and this is the first summer of my boyfriend and I having our own yard and we have been waiting to raise chickens for awhile now! We are looking at getting probably 4 pullets that are 8+ weeks old. I would love to raise them from chicks, but I work two 12 hr. shifts every week and my boyfriend works out of town those two days, and would worry too much about not being able to check on them all the time. (hoping next year we have more time for that!) Wondering if anyone has advice as to places to get them in this area (or surrounding area)...I have been looking online, but would much rather keep business local if at all possible (plus shipping costs are crazy!) Thanks for any advice!
-Bre

Back
Top Bottom