Montana

Oh yea! He is a nice looking fella there! I plan on getting a couple more chicks next spring too but also have some other breeds that I've been really wanting and I really want a couple more SFH poulets as well so we'll have to see how much room we have come spring!

New member here. Checking in from Billings. I have 7 girls that I got this March, 2016 from Shiptons. Its my first time raising chickens and man are they fun. I have 2 barred rock, 2 buff orphingtons, 2 easter eggers and 1 australorp. Here are the girls helping with the compost pile. They are such helpful gardeners.

New member here. Checking in from Billings. I have 7 girls that I got this March, 2016 from Shiptons. Its my first time raising chickens and man are they fun. I have 2 barred rock, 2 buff orphingtons, 2 easter eggers and 1 australorp. Here are the girls helping with the compost pile. They are such helpful gardeners.

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome and best of luck with your flock!

I have a Cockrell to give away if any are interested. He is a Wellsummer /EE mix and very beautiful. He has been handled since a chick. Kind but cautious as a rooster should be.

Greetings from Lincoln! I'm new to Montana and this thread. I have 11 chickens. I couldn't tell you what kind. I'm just hoping they last through the winter. They are 5 months old now and laying eggs.

Welcome to Montana! Lincoln county gets awfully cold in the winter. Hardly a population center either, but at least Kalispell is close. Are there a lot of rich people still moving in up there like Flathead Lake area and Whitefish have seen?

Back
Top Bottom