Montana

Pics
Quote:
This is very true! My mother used to have geese, she said they were way better watchdogs than the real family dog and a lot better at running off people they didn't like too!
gig.gif

Does anyone in the SW Montana area need mottled bantam cochin roos? I have at least 2 that I need homes for possibly 3. *added* they are 4 weeks old
IMG_0467.jpg

Last edited:
They are quite adorable, I need to get some better pics, lol. I just think 4 bantam roosters with 25 full sized cochin hens seems a bit odd, rotfl:)

Okay I have some mixes that I need to give away they are frizzles
smile.png
and then some silkie x d'uccles..... not sure if they are girls or boys yet... I live in Absarokee the frizzles are ee mixes very cute I think that I have 7 roos.
sad.png
but if anyone wants to take some Ill give you some girls to go with them...

Last edited:
Quote:
congratulations! What kind of chicks did you get? Have fun!

I Picked up two buff orphingtons, 3 asterlorps, and 1 road island red. Im so happy there doing wonderful and the coop is being built this week.
smile.png

Quote:
I would love a chick!! my new chicks are between 3 and 4 weeks of age, do you have any this age ? I can only have females as Im in town. having a nice barn build this week
smile.png
would love a little female to add to my flock of 6
smile.png
please contact me.

Last edited:
Just been having snow showers most of it looks to be going west and south of us.
suppose to brand tomorrow, hopefully I won't take another mud bath.
gig.gif

Got our last calf today. have 2 cows that won't calve til June we are selling.

Back
Top Bottom