Montana

Pics
Breezy all roads are open at this time.
Go onto either www.billingsgazette.com or www.greatfallstribune.com
They have lists of road closures.
The water was no longer over the roads when we came back on Sunday.
No water at Eddies Corner other then the Judith was running high too, but was still in it's banks.

I came from Billings to Lavina to Harlowton up to Eddies Corner and turn off at Stanford.
Now east of Lavina it is closed to Roundup due to more flooding there.

Wow, the flooding is crazy!
ep.gif
The water on the roads is just like what we had this winter when the Madison gorged. It flooded the highway just like that! They only had to close the highway once when the flood waters got so deep that it stalled two semi trucks, but once that was cleared off it was open again. Thanks for sharing that, things like that can only be put into perspective when seen in person or a photograph.

Glad every one seems to be ok.

Quote:
I'm near the top of the Bulls off Hwy 87 at the 34 mile marker. The flooding in my back pasture is going down, the river and water falls I had going is now just a small stream. But there is so much water in the ground it is just comming out of the hill sides. I did get my mare home before she had her baby, a very pretty pinto filly. I finally got most of my chicks out side, they are loving it. Still don't have a coop, just temp. housing with big runs, but they are so much happier, and so am I.

Man was that a hot storm that went through here.
Had some really close lighting strikes.
One was so close it struck between the house and shop. Just a flash, pop and boom. My dog tried to climb into my lap.
One hit was close enough to the power lines that as it flashed the lights flickered.

Back
Top Bottom