Montana

Pics
Hi Popsicle, welcome to MT, your going to love it out here.
If your interested, I'll be having Blue Copper Marans available later this summer.
Is anyone going to the Rocky Mountain Chickenstock in Idaho Falls May 5th? I think I'm going to try to go, sounds fun, and I'll have some older W/BW Ameraucana chicks that I can take to sell.
If anyone is interested I have a few really nice BSL started pullets for sale.

Tell me more about this show in Idaho falls? Sounds cool, and not terribly far from me either. How do I find more info on it? I want to see your birds Azriel !

Ugh, snow already! I'm sick of the cold, the threat off snow, the flurries but not enough to sleigh ride, not enough for the kids to play in, but to cold to do nothing! Spring I can not wait for you to come! Cackle, we are looking forward to seeing the girls ! :)

Karla, if you go to the chickenstocks,shows,meetup forum, page through it and you will find the thread for the Rocky Mountain Chickenstock. They have some great raffle prizes, it sounds like it would be tons of fun. I just need to see if I can find someone to look after the peeps left here at home.

I just realized I got no one here to take care of my peepS either until I get my electric pop door opener. Can not wait! I will be able to finally go places and not worry they can get out of the coop. Looking to get my newly built pen, and revamped coop when the weather straightens up.

The Rocky Mountain Chickenstock sounds like so much fun, I really wish I could go! It's so close too. I'll have to miss it this year because we will be in the middle of house rennovations (sp).
hmm.png

Cackle, we are looking forward to seeing the girls !
smile.png

Hi
smile.png
. I took some pictures of the five babies that I am raising for you, in hopes that two turn out to be girls...... They all have single combs, yellow legs and RIR chick down color, so they are at least half Reds, good chance that they are pure. They are fat and happy little chicks!

I have to confess something to you. The night you called about the chicks, I had just returned from taking babies up to Missoula to meet a few different people who were buying some from us. One woman had planned on driving over an hour to meet me for her chicks, but that was the day we had that storm and she had to cancel because of trouble at her property due to the storm. She was so sad not to be able to come get her babies. It was her cancelled order of chicks that I had told you I would hold some chicks for you from. After I talked to you, that woman called and was happy to say that she was planning a trip all the way to my house - so she added 40 minutes to her trip - to pick up the chicks. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I didn't have all the babies she had wanted - instead I went ahead and let her have the whole batch of babies.
So...... these chicks that I'm raising for you are actually five days younger than we had originally talked about. I hope that isn't too upsetting for you guys. I promise not to sell these one! I never would have if I hadn't already had that set up with the other woman and she had gone so out of her way to make the trip.
That means that these chicks hatched out last Wednesday. These pictures are of them today, Sunday, at 4 days old.

Oh Megan, we love them ! I love the one with the dark streak and Dark Around the eyes! There adorable, thank you so much! And 5 days earlier is awesome, just means they will be ready sooner to have eggs! My kids are thrilled, there very pretty and look like our last RIR Rusty. I hope the one with the black around the eyes and face is a girl!
Thank you for sharing pictures, we are thrilled !

lol.png
Happy to hear that Karla. The super cute one is SUPER CUTE! She really stands out in the box. We keep sending her female thoughts in hopes of influencing the gender outcome.

Back
Top Bottom