Moodene's Chicken Diapers-Tx- For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they are in eggs currently. . .
lol.png
Just wondering for later. . .They grow fast
big_smile.png

What solid colors do you have?
Would your small fit a 9 week old banty cochin from now until full size? What about a 9 week old silkie, now to full size? I can't find my measuring tape to get a measurement on them.
hmm.png
But, hubby says that they are no longer allowed on top of the cage OR on the linoleum floor until after they have diapers.
hmm.png
Oh well, at least with diapers, he says they're allowed to go anywhere!
big_smile.png

Ohh, and, how long do you think it would take to get an order out after payment?

Last edited:
I got my chicken diapers today!

Took pics to share!!

She doesn't like them much but will get used to them, LOL!

100_1060.jpg

Rear view, LOL
100_1058.jpg

"Get this thing off of me mom!!"
100_1065.jpg

The silkie will need the xs to s size diaper..The straps are adjustable as the silkie grows up..LOL...send me a PM if ya interested..Feather Acres, your diaper will be mailed out tomorrow.

I finally made a diaper that is for tinier birds like seramas..I will put it on one of my small baby chicks I have here to show how small I can make them...lol..have to wait until it quit raining for me to go get her..and make sure she is not all wet...lol

I have been asked this question.Why is my plastic liners sewn in? My plastic liners are sewn in the fabric. I made them that way so noone will not have trouble of trying to put the liners in or out. Just put in a papertowel or something to absorbed the poo and liquid. Then you can just turn the diaper inside and remove the mess without getting anything on you..Then wash them by hand or hand cycle (washing machine),hang to dry..NO DRYER..or the plastic is messed up.

I love the way they are made with the plastic sewn in, i just cut a maxi pad in half and tucked it in there, cos my hen has massive watery poop sometimes.
It works great, just flip it inside out and dispose!

Great design, great work Nadine!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom