More enormous egg pics

Mac in Wisco

Antagonist
15 Years
May 25, 2007
SW Wisconsin
These are all quarter pounders or better in comparison with some large eggs (2.25 oz eggs). The largest is 4.85 oz (137 grams). The last pic is an oddball one I got today.

2328_eggs_015.jpg

2328_eggs_014.jpg

2328_eggs_009.jpg

2328_eggs_020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"
The HISEX BROWN, brown feathered brown egg layer is a very competitive producer of strong shelled eggs. She has an excellent livability and is ready to stand the challenges of today's egg industry. She produces large quantities of uniform colored brown eggs with a reputation for having an outstanding feed efficiency.

Uniform... just hit my funny bone I guess....​

Quote:
Well, we have a lot of hens in our backyard.

Out of 200 dozen a day we are getting about 2 dozen that are too large to pack in any sort of carton, 3.25 ounces and up.

We get another 5 dozen that are around 3.00 ounces. We pack these in super jumbo cartons and sell them from the farm.

All the Medium to Jumbo eggs are sold to our organic co-op.

Quote:
Well, we have a lot of hens in our backyard.

Out of 200 dozen a day we are getting about 2 dozen that are too large to pack in any sort of carton, 3.25 ounces and up.

We get another 5 dozen that are around 3.00 ounces. We pack these in super jumbo cartons and sell them from the farm.

All the Medium to Jumbo eggs are sold to our organic co-op.

YOU sir have A LOT OF CHICKENS!!!

Lucky!... nah, BLESSED!!!!

droolin.gif

200 dozen a day!?!?!
th.gif

You must have either a REALLY big refrigerator, or a LOT of egg customers. Or both....!
wink.png

Man. That's a lot of eggs. I can't even imagine...

Back
Top Bottom