Mother's Day Hatch-A-long 2014 anyone?

I did the dry hatch method as well. I added water when I took the turner out. I'm hoping for a better hatch rate this time around. I couldn't keep my hands off the eggs the first go! I was excited and curious. I'd love to purchase eggs from you when my incubator is empty again. I'm located in VA on the border of TN.

I did the dry hatch method as well. I added water when I took the turner out. I'm hoping for a better hatch rate this time around. I couldn't keep my hands off the eggs the first go! I was excited and curious. I'd love to purchase eggs from you when my incubator is empty again. I'm located in VA on the border of TN.
I have never shipped eggs before. If you are ever in the Chattanooga area driving through, I'm sure I can gather you up some. ATM I get 6 to 12 a day. Some of my girls are 3 and 4 years old. I lost all my young pullets over this fall to a fat raccoon. It was freezing rain and a sheet of ice outside. So I said they will be okay for the night. I didn't close thier hatch but the outside run door was closed. It climbed up over the coop and killed 22 of my birds in one night. I think it was more that 1. So I"m down to 15 hens this year. I will be keeping most of my hatched babies this season, I have had people drive down and get them from Knoxville area and up from N.Atlanta. Chattanooga is the main route for I75 and I24. No one has ever gone out of there way just to get the eggs LOL Always driving through from point A to B.

I drive to Nashville once a month for my daughters treatments. They are usually on a Friday and we always find things to do such as explore new places or take side roads. May give you a holler during one of our trips!

Back
Top Bottom