MOTTLED COCHIN THREAD~!

Pappy's half Mille son. Pappy sure upped the type. I'm sure Junior (no name yet),will create some crazy color in the Mille pens next Spring. He has a rogue tail feather from my origional Mille Fleur rooster 3+ gererations back. Some traits sure do hang out in the gene pool for a long time!

They are totally awesome in type. Love them all! Beautiful birds and yes, that roo stamped his son with type.
love.gif

X2

So glad for this thread. I got a mottled rooster to improve type on my Millis but he came with a Blue mottled pullet and I am in love with them both. I posted a pic of her on the Cochin thread befor I saw this one. She finished her molt but he is still filling in feathers.
Here are Pappy and Bella Blue -

Oh my gosh, they are both so pretty...but I am drooling over your Bella Blue!!!!

I love the Frizzles! I have Frizzled the Mottled as well as the MF. I didn't know I could love cuddling the bantam Cochin more until I frizzled them. My LF breeding pens are quickly diminishing because of the bantam Cochin breeds and varieties!

I recieved m mottled roo from Amy today. He is really nice!!! I named him Roscoe and can't wait to put him in my mottled breeding pen. But right now I have Napoleon in there and Napoleon is quite a bit bigger.

Not the best pics but will have better ones tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom