MOTTLED COCHIN THREAD~!

Pics
Has anyone heard from Mike?
I PM'd him yesterday but haven't heard back
idunno.gif

Hey everybody. I have been on my phone so I just haven't been posting anything much. It's to hard using phones on the internet. I'm still lurking all the threads though. I will be hopefully getting my computor back soon.;)

Beyonce (front) and Queen Latifa (back) with Drake (araucana) and Kali-Mist (dog) in background!

Beyonce about to get pecked by Popcorn-Chicken!

Queen Latifa trying to get the best treats

This time around when Stella molted out she went wild with her white. She has always been hysterical but this time she is going for snow white. She is in breeding with Rascal.

Two of my ladies that are in with Tonka and have been for more than 6 months. I had thought about showing the one in front but I really don't want to throw them off from any egg laying they may be thinking of doing. Showing is not as important to me as getting eggs I can hatch or sell to someone who wants some of these lovelies.

Your birds make me think I love Mottleds more than any other color.

LOL I love them, too but not so much for their color as their wonderful personalities and their chattering at me as I work around them. They always have to fill me in about their day!

Back
Top Bottom