MOTTLED COCHIN THREAD~!

Pics
Roscoe followed me all over today while I cleaned coops to get different treats to bring back to his hens. He also has a little think going on with Tuba behind Rem's back.
wink.png

And here is a hen in with him-
what a cool roo!

Thank you! I often have roosters or pairs for sale. Mike saw the beauty of this roo and quickly got him for his breeding programs. I think the name Roscoe was great for this little man! Mike will get some fantastic offspring, I am sure!

I am hoping someone will be able to tell me what these 2 chicks might be.
I am not sure who they came from because my pens were mixed. I normally wouldn't incubate them not knowing who was who but I had cabin fever and couldn't resist.

I am hoping it is a start to my MF project. I think it may from Amy's MF project hen I hatched last year and one of my columbian roos.
Here they are, like I said hopefully someone can chime in and give me an idea what these kids may be.

Amy I am not sure what your MF project chicks look like but I thought I read somewhere that somebody had chipmunk looking baby MF chicks.

Thanks for your help!
Tony

I am hoping someone will be able to tell me what these 2 chicks might be.
I am not sure who they came from because my pens were mixed. I normally wouldn't incubate them not knowing who was who but I had cabin fever and couldn't resist.

I am hoping it is a start to my MF project. I think it may from Amy's MF project hen I hatched last year and one of my columbian roos.
Here they are, like I said hopefully someone can chime in and give me an idea what these kids may be.

Amy I am not sure what your MF project chicks look like but I thought I read somewhere that somebody had chipmunk looking baby MF chicks.

Thanks for your help!
Tony

OOPS! Sorry wrong thread!
hide.gif

The chipmunk striped chicks are not of my line. I have either yellow chicks or black chicks. Only recently have I gotten chipmunks because I introduced from Bantyman. My MF were based mostly on Columbian and Mottled since I started from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom