MOTTLED COCHIN THREAD~!

Pics
He is beautiful, Lynne!
Yours have so much more white on the chest than what I get. How did you manage that?
His eye color looks good, too. If I had him I would not hesitate to show him.
Lovely.
love.gif

I am so glad you got something you could use. I do enjoy my Mottled birds. So much so that I have an abundance of them but really like all of them too well to part with any. What is a pet owner to do?

He is beautiful, Lynne!
Yours have so much more white on the chest than what I get. How did you manage that?
His eye color looks good, too. If I had him I would not hesitate to show him.
Lovely.
love.gif

I am so glad you got something you could use. I do enjoy my Mottled birds. So much so that I have an abundance of them but really like all of them too well to part with any. What is a pet owner to do?
Actually, Amy, I misspoke
bow.gif
That is "not" Ebony, it is Ebony's son~! They look so much alike that I tagged the pic incorrectly. Still...he is from your line & I "love" him~!

Will the "real" Ebony please stand up ?

Ebony senior......

Actually, Amy, I misspoke :bow That is "not" Ebony, it is Ebony's son~! They look so much alike that I tagged the pic incorrectly. Still...he is from your line & I "love" him~! Will the "real" Ebony please stand up ? Ebony senior......
Wow!! You went on a picture spree today I see! Both Ebony and son look fantastic. I'll have to find me some more mottleds. I miss them.:confused: You get any LB pics??:p

Last edited:
I'll try & get some pics of Ebony's sisters, Sparkle & Tar Baby. They are in with a Calico roo. Still juggling birds around to see what works. :)

Well you think you can juggle birds around all year?? I like seeing your pics. Lol. Just kidding, from the pics you've posted I can't wait to see what you can get this spring. :)

OMG! He has even more white tipping and both are very handsome birds!
I keep begging my roos to get more tipping! I would like to show one of them at some point.

This is Ziggy. I have a bunch of his brothers since they are so nice. I just wish they would keep the white! This photo was taken recently and he is about 1 1/2 years old.

Where is the white tips? I want to see more white tipping on my boys. I know they do not have as much as the girls but still, I do not get nearly enough on my boys.

OMG! He has even more white tipping and both are very handsome birds! I keep begging my roos to get more tipping! I would like to show one of them at some point. This is Ziggy. I have a bunch of his brothers since they are so nice. I just wish they would keep the white! This photo was taken recently and he is about 1 1/2 years old. Where is the white tips? I want to see more white tipping on my boys. I know they do not have as much as the girls but still, I do not get nearly enough on my boys.
Talk about looking good! He is awesome Amy even though he lacks white tipping. Do his kids look any better?

Back
Top Bottom