MOTTLED COCHIN THREAD~!

Pics
Alright MC folks, would this little lady be considered a mottled? With..a little..red leakage?

Thank you!
One more question. I realize this is a mottled thread, but am hoping the great Cochin folks here might have a firmer grasp on genetics than I do. :p
I have a Mille Fleur roo. (Probably not the best color quality, but ah well.) A crossing between a mottled and mille equals...? Mille with better mottling? Or?

Pardon his neck. He's not meant to be a Naked Neck..lol. I haven't had him long and he was bald when I got him and covered in lice. Getting that under control now and the feathers are slowly coming back in.

Last edited:
Alright MC folks, would this little lady be considered a mottled? With..a little..red leakage?

Nice pattern, only thing setting her apart is the red leakage.

Thanks. Yeah, she was sold to me as a Mille Fleur (obviously I knew she wasn't, but she was too pretty to pass up), so I assume she has it in her parentage. Another reason I'm curious how a crossing between her and my MF roo would turn out.

In another forum people had commented that my Cochins are boys. They are 16 week bantams.. No crowing yet. Rounded tail feathers. All the same size. Thought this thread might have some in site.

Back
Top Bottom