Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I haven't been on in a while:-(
What's been going down?
I'm very sick.
It's horrible. I've been sick for 5 days now. I thought it was just your average stomach flu but now I think it's geradia (I hope I spelled that right).
I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.
Hopefully I get better soon!
And there's a lightning storm going on right now. At least it'll be fun to watch!
I'll be praying for a quick and easy recovery for you! My family and I were sick for over 3 weeks this month.
hmm.png

big_smile.png

Thanks! I love it!
love.gif

Awww, that's awesome!
lol.png

I used to have a nightmare that I was lying by some train tracks and then Diesel from "Thomas the Train" would come and kidnap me. I had that nightmare for YEARS, and it scared me so horribly.
lau.gif
I know right!?
Oh my! That's scary.

I know how that is! Lately, some people are really getting to me!
somad.gif
Yeah! I was watching a youtube video yesterday and the lady started comparing orange carrots to glowing rabbits saying the carrots are just as unnatural as a transgenic glow in the dark rabbit, but orange in carrots is natural otherwise the random mutation that popped up however many hundreds of years ago it popped up would not have popped which would have made it impossible to breed for orange in carrots.

Yeah! I was watching a youtube video yesterday and the lady started comparing orange carrots to glowing rabbits saying the carrots are just as unnatural as a transgenic glow in the dark rabbit, but orange in carrots is natural otherwise the random mutation that popped up however many hundreds of years ago it popped up would not have popped which would have made it impossible to breed for orange in carrots.

@-@ Wow.

Ahh your chooks are very pretty! And so are you!
Cute chipmunk!!!! My cat would eat him though....

Aw, thanks!
smile.png

LOL!
Yeah! I was watching a youtube video yesterday and the lady started comparing orange carrots to glowing rabbits saying the carrots are just as unnatural as a transgenic glow in the dark rabbit, but orange in carrots is natural otherwise the random mutation that popped up however many hundreds of years ago it popped up would not have popped which would have made it impossible to breed for orange in carrots.
hugs.gif
That shows you know enough about this kind of stuff to know what is actually accurate.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom