Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so ready to rip my hair out right now.
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
WWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY????????

WWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY????????

There's a 50% chance our green truck is dead, and with my dad being laid off of work we don't have money to buy another truck. My dad was driving home from his friend's house when the temp gauge on his truck started to go crazy, so he pulled over and noticed a hose had blown. He got back in his truck and started to drive home as fast as he could, but the truck died on the side of the road. So he called my grandma who brought water and tape so my dad could temporarily fix his truck. He managed to get home with the truck, but since the hose blew and water wasn't able to get to the engine, the engine might be fried. :barnie What a day! Plus as all this truck drama is going on we're trying to have my little sister's birthday party.

:barnie Guys!!! I was just sitting here, minding my own business (checking BYC), when all of the sudden..... I feel this buggy thing on my stomach and I grab it. I get a quick glimpse of it before I throw it away and......... I WAS A SPIDER!! Anyway it's gone now:fl I crushed it:rant I keep pet insects but spiders freak me out!!! Now, is this cute or do I own a spaceship?
sea-bunny-jorunna-parva.jpg.662x0_q70_crop-scale.jpg
Yes!!!!!! I'm trying to find one to buy actually, they are a type of slug

Does anyone here like the hunger games book 1?
I can't believe I just read it.
I love the first and second books but hate the third at all. I like all the movies!

Pretty!
CIVIL WAS SO GOOD!!!
woot.gif

Now to count down the days till Dr. Strange.
wee.gif

@Silkie2 if you like Avengers and Capt. America movies, of course you'll like this
wink.png
Don't "spoil" it for the others, but tell me this, does it end terribly?

There's a 50% chance our green truck is dead, and with my dad being laid off of work we don't have money to buy another truck. My dad was driving home from his friend's house when the temp gauge on his truck started to go crazy, so he pulled over and noticed a hose had blown. He got back in his truck and started to drive home as fast as he could, but the truck died on the side of the road. So he called my grandma who brought water and tape so my dad could temporarily fix his truck. He managed to get home with the truck, but since the hose blew and water wasn't able to get to the engine, the engine might be fried.
barnie.gif
What a day! Plus as all this truck drama is going on we're trying to have my little sister's birthday party.

Oh no! I'm so sorry Bella!
hugs.gif
I'm glad everyone is okay though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom