Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you :ya

:woot Awesome! Proud of you girl

Ah ha. I should be cleaning, but I'm not.:lol:

Yay!! I knew it would. Good job, Shannon!

See, it's never as bad as you think it's gonna be :)

:hugs :hugs :hugs.see!?i told you you would do fine :)

Thanks everyone!!! :D I'm really relieved - and I'm glad that there were a few people that I knew there. X3
I can't wait to get my new glasses. XD

My sweet baby princess Jillian just died.
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
I can barely see the keyboard on my phone to type I'm crying so hard. Out of all my chickens why did it have to be Jill?
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
She was the sweetest, kindest, most wonderful and talkative chicken ever.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

My sweet baby princess Jillian just died. :hit :hit :hit :hit I can barely see the keyboard on my phone to type I'm crying so hard. Out of all my chickens why did it have to be Jill? :hit :hit :hit She was the sweetest, kindest, most wonderful and talkative chicken ever.

:hit :hit :hit :hit :hit :hit :hit.bella!im so sorry!i didn't know Jill,but she sounded so sweet! :hugs :hugs :hit :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hit :hit

:hugs Thanks Dan.

:hit :hit :hit :hit :hit :hit :hit.bella!im so sorry!i didn't know Jill,but she sounded so sweet! :hugs :hugs :hit :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hit :hit

Thanks CluckCluck. :hugs She was, she loved to sit on my lap and cuddle and cluck to me in her adorable little voice. Whenever I had a bad day I'd cuddle with her and she'd make it better. She had crop issues and had lived in the house since last fall. I nursed her back to health many times and formed a special bond with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom